Busy Bride Package
Your Wedding’s Insurance Policy
All weddings are unique, and our team and services are an experienced, well-oiled machine able to handle even the most complex of wedding day logistics. Designed over several years to ensure that all your wedding i’s are dotted, t’s crossed and that you are well staffed in case any situations should arise, our services take you through a well thought out process to make sure you can enjoy your day!
About 4-6 weeks before, you will have a “Marathon Meeting” with your Coordinator to go over the details of your day, troubleshoot any things that you may not have spoken about and discuss your timeline. Your event manager will reach out to all your vendors prior to your wedding to make sure that everyone is on the same page!
Busy Bride Package n is great because on the Day of the wedding itself, our team will be there to oversee all aspects of the day- from vendor set up, to photo sessions and of course, the reception
You want or have planned most of your wedding yourself and are looking for Coordinator to consult with, provide advice and recommend the best vendors? Do you have a busy career, live out of state or are fed up with going to friends and family for advice and opinions?
Then this is for you!
We will help you along the way with being that support system. We will start with an initial meeting/call to discuss your vision, budget, and goals to determine a plan, timeline and recommended vendors.
After your customized plan is complete, then it is time to sit back, relax and hand over all your planning materials. After a meeting 6 weeks prior to your date, I will determine the logistics of your wedding, generate a detailed timeline, and work with your vendors to make for a seamless wedding!
“Busy Bride” Month of Coordination and Consulting
· Design Consultation
· Budget Recommendations · Floor plan creation
· customized plan/timeline and to guide you through your planning process
· Key/Major Vendor recommendations and communication for vendors such as catering, music, photography, etc. (we believe that ONE florist or photographer is not a fit for all of our clients, so we will recommend the best fit for you based on our expertise/experience!)
· Team of 2 at minimum – 1 Senior Wedding Planner and assistant (at minimum depending on wedding size) · final meeting/walkthrough at the venue to go over all details, run of show/ timeline and set up · Monthly check ins
· Rental order assistance / overview
· Timeline creation
· Gather COIs from vendors to submit to venue
· Provide a wedding spreadsheet document for easy organization and access for client to include their timeline, floor plan, vendor contact information, wedding party contact, personal decor list, and photographer shot list
· Before the wedding reach out to all vendors, for introductions, confirmation, distribution of timeline, and give out important contact/delivery information
· Point of contact for all day of wedding questions for vendors, wedding party, and family if necessary
· Arrive on location of wedding to accept/checking in all deliveries (i.e. rentals, florals, etc)
· Set up and arrange all personal items and décor according to inventory list and floor plan (i.e. champagne flutes, cake
cutters, guestbook, photos, table numbers, menu cards, name/escort cards, etc.)
· Review final set up before guests start to arrive
· Distribute all flowers to remaining bridal party and family members
· Guide guests to ceremony area and encourage guests to take their seats at the appropriate time
· Reserve front rows of ceremony for VIP/family/readers and help them to their seats
· Line up and wedding party down the aisle and through the ceremony
· Cue ceremony musicians when bridal party is ready to begin processional
· Gather family and bridal party for photos before/after the ceremony
· Make sure that ceremony and reception stay on time and remain on point as discussed and written
on the timeline
· Cue wedding party for introductions into cocktail hour/reception
· Cue band/DJ of important announcements to direct guests to different locations or rooms as well as guide the guests personally
· Cue the bride and groom, band/DJ, photographer, videographer, and immediate family members when important events take place at reception such as first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, and toasts
· Cue parents, best man, maid of honor, honored guests when they are about to give toasts
· Know the catering services schedule, and help ensure that guests are served at the appointed time with the proper flow of food and drinks
· Prevent and fix any problems that may arise during the event
· Remain easily accessible through the entire event in case there are any details the couple would like attended to
· Responsible for getting all gifts and cards to a designated guest or parent to take home for bride and groom
· Will pack up all personal items and décor and ensure they reach the designated family member, room, and/or vehicle
· Distribute final payments/gratuities to vendors at the end of the night
· Arrange arrival of limos/shuttles/buses to transport guests and bridal party
OPTIONAL ADD ONS
Transport (of items to and from the venue) TBD Personal attendant TBD
…and more! (ask for our additional services/products list)